THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR WEBSITE COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
Our website is members only, so when registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. To complete orders you will be required to provide credit card information.
HOW WIPLABS USES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information about you to provide you with the very best online shopping experience.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason.
We use the information we collect from you in several ways:
* To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
* To improve our website. We’re continually improving our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
* To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
* To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or to occasionally send you company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
OUR SECURITY PRACTICES
We enforce several security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, key in, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. It is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information, including credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc. will not be stored on our servers.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES OUR WEBSITE USE THEM?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) enabling the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO EXTERNAL PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to external parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe this release is in full compliance with the law, enforces our site policies, or protects our rights or the rights, property or safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 13 years of age or over.